- Development of strategic plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities
- Further improvement and execution of local sales and publisher strategy by identifying new market potential
- Responsibility for YOC P&L operations
- Monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Assumption of full ownership for all country operations to the board
- Interface to product development, IT, finance and close collaboration with headquarters and other European countries
- Representation of the company to potential customers, trade fairs, professional associations, etc.
- You have an university degree in business management or comparable education
- You have minimum 8-10 years of professional experience in sales of digital media with a relevant network of contacts to media agencies
- You have already gained experience in managing a team of 5-10 people
- You are highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment
- You inspire us with your commitment to success, your motivation, persuasion and self-initiative
- You are a team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Very good knowledge of Spanish and English is essential in our international business
WHAT WE OFFER
YOC stands for „Your Opinion Counts”. This idea guides us as a company and defines the understanding of our teams.
Inspire – Progress – Connected – these values are lived at YOC and determine our corporate culture. We offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to the shaping of your role, to give new impulses and to implement your ideas independently. It is our goal to support you in your personal and professional development, and together, to continue our pioneering work in the future-driven mobile advertising market.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send us your CV and become part of our open and dynamic team. Your contact, Belinda Topp, is looking forward to your application.
YOC is a pioneer and leading independent provider of data-driven mobile advertising solutions in Europe.
With our long-standing expertise, we have created a marketplace for innovative and non-intrusive digital ad formats and deliver them across all programmatic and direct trading channels. With our pioneering technology we aim to operate qualitatively at the top of the advertising market and deliver better advertising experiences to everyone. We have developed a unique and proprietary platform VIS.X® to cover the full potential of effective programmatic advertising.
Since 2006 we are listed on the stock exchange as one of the first providers of mobile advertising and continue to be a dynamic company with flat hierarchies. More than 80 employees at seven European locations strive to make a meaningful and sustainable contribution to better advertising.
Thank you for considering a career at YOC AG. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.